Here at Town & Country Furniture we value open communication with our customers, so we have decided to list our Business Policies concerning Furniture Purchase, Pick-Up, and Delivery online. We hope that you take the time to review these guidelines before coming into our store or inquiring about pieces via phone.
- Please understand that we cannot offer refunds on upholstery, bedding, or any special order.
- No returns will be accepted on lamps if the plastic cover has been removed from the shade.
- All refunds must be approved by the manager.
- There are no refunds on anything after 7 days.
- As a general rule, we do not ship furniture.
If You Are Picking Up Your Furniture:
- When you pick up your furniture, it is your responsibility to load it properly.
- We cannot be responsible for damage in transport. Please bring blankets, ropes, etc. to protect as you see fit.
- If you need help to load it at the store, please advise us of this before you come to make sure someone is available to help.
If We Are Delivering Your Furniture:
- We deliver between the hours of 9:30 AM and 4:30 PM.
- Although we make a great effort to suit your schedule, we reserve the right to wait until we have other deliveries in your area.
- Rooms and aisles are to be cleared and ready for delivery.
- Our furniture delivery men are not required to move anything or hook up any electronic equipment unless arrangements have been made with us in advance.
- There will be a $30 minimum charge for any old furniture that we need to remove–up to 3 pieces.
- The complete balance is due on furniture delivery unless other arrangements have been made through Synchrony Financial.
Click here to download Synchrony Financial credit application.
- It is OK to pay the furniture delivery men with a credit card, cash, or check.
11 Killdeer Lane - Dayton, VA 22821
Hours: Monday - Saturday 9:00 - 5:00
Closed New Year's Day, Good Friday, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, and December 25 and 26.